No matter how complex your installation, our main goal is to provide you with a quality fitted kitchen that will provide many years’ service and enjoyment at an affordable price – in other words: quality, affordable service.
Apart from the carpentry, electrical, plumbing and ducting aspects of the installation, we also project manage gas fitters, tilers, plasterers, builders and other specialists to provide a total ‘joined up’ installation service.
- We will do our best to minimise the amount of disruption caused during the installation
- Electrical installation is carried out to BS 7671 and Part P building regulations.
- Plumbing work conforms to relevant Water Supply regulations
- Gas work is carried out by a GasSafe registered installer
- Waste will be neatly stacked, removed and recycled at the end of the job.
- You and your property are covered by our public liability insurance during the installation
- All work is covered by our workmanship guarantee
Like what you see? Click to book your free design visit.